Friday, March 28, 2014

seed tape & mewsings

Wanna  make your own seed tape? I never even considered it before, actually, I've never even heard of seed tape before, but I like it and I'd be inclined to make it myself, for sure!

The fine folks at SeedsNow.com where I bought my organic and non-GMO seeds show you how here and it's super easy.




On another note......

Meet Olive


She will be here tomorrow. Her current people are very sad they cannot take her with them to their new assisted living facility.  She reminds me a little of Myrtle. Mostly because she's stripey. I know Baxter misses her, she's been gone a little over a year now.

I hope Olive and Baxter become friends. 

Myrtle

Myrtle & Baxter 

Myrtle & Baxter with Squeek sneaking up the steps...


This is Squeek, who lives in my yard and is a bit wild. He and Olive seem to have similar markings. With any luck, Olive will rule the roost. When Myrtle was around, she was Queen Bee, and Baxter was fine being outside. Somehow, she kept the peace. Baxter rarely goes out now. Perhaps the order will realign with Olive's feminine energy:)

Time will tell......

No comments:

Post a Comment